Halloween might still be a long time away, but not planning on your costume soon will leave you with the only option to up your get up game. Working on your look, might not just need emphasis on your makeup and hair, but could also have a lot to do with how your nails look. Costume or no costume, no Halloween can be complete, without a killer manicure and a great nail job to complement it. This year, manicure specialists and designers have gone all out to come up with a long list of unique and awe striking nail art options that will go brilliantly with your Halloween getup.
Ghastly and Ghoulish Nail Art:
1.Bride of Frankenstein nail art : Look like the bride of Frankenstein with Frankenstein green coloured nails, haphazardly striped with black. Grab all the attention with your Frankenstein nail art.
2. Frankenstein stitches : Franken stein green with black stitch marks, it is the best way to pull off a casual ghastly look, without being downright scary.
3. Green oozy nail art : Black nails with slimy oozy green stuff, enough to freak and gross anyone out.
4. Dragon Claws nail art : Want to be the scariest house on the lock? You can surely gain the reputation with the scariest dragon claw manicure, when handing out candy with the claws out.
5. Eyeball nail art : How about all your fingers get an eye ball on this occasion of Halloween. Open your finger eyes wide and stare into the face of the neighbours, stopping by for candy and more.
6. Halloween collage nail art : Ghosts on one, a pumpkin on the other, dress your nails with a different element of Halloween each this October.
7. Jack Skellington nail art : If you love Halloween, you love Jack Skellington. Get the black, white and purple nail art this Halloween.
8. Peeking Mummy nail art : What is the best example of ghostly? A mummy of course. What is scarier though is a peeking mummy.
9. Red lips, Fangs and Blood nail art : Look a bit more terrifying with red lips, fangs and blood on your nails.
10. Open Red lips and fangs : If the above option was not scary enough, take it a notch ahead with this really scary nail art.
11. Vampire nails nail art : Two perfectly carved white fangs, a bit of red nail polish brushed on as blood and two neatly trimmed teeth in between. It could not look spookier than this.
12. Zombie nail arts : If you want to take it a step further, these almost nauseating, undead zombie nails is what you should be rooting for. It is disturbing and it is scary.
Going Orange: The new black nail art :
13. Candy Corn Nail Art : With orange as the new black, girls are pouring over orange and creating a number of nail arts with it. One of the best options to play with orange includes doing the candy corn look, with alternate strokes of white, orange and yellow.
14.Glittery orange nail art : Paint your nails orange and glitter them up with multi coloured glitters and you are all set.
15. Orange and black nail art : If you are looking for more graphics than fright, opting for simple black and orange combo nail art is the way to go.
16. Pumpkin patch nail art : While the carved pumpkins are out there on the yard, revealing spooky glows, why not have a few on your nails as well. Perfect for the Halloween look.
Going for Disney based nail art :
17. Ursula from Little mermaid nail art : There is nothing more villainous than Ursula from little mermaid. Now you can look as villainous like her, without stealing one’s voice. Just go through this Ursula manicure and you are all set to play the part.
18. CreativeAnother cruel Disney character, brought to life by green flaming nails and black horns stretched through them.
19. Sally nail art, form A Nightmare Before Christmas : A colourful vibrant take on Halloween. Though this might take a little longer to put on, but the results are absolutely Halloween-y.
20. Tinker Bell Nail art : Want to get more Disney? Choose a black night’s back drop with glittery start for Tinker Bell to fly through.
21. The Titans nail art from the Hercules : Remember the Titans from Hercules; they are the perfect pick for the Halloween break manicure. Red background with black Titans is a spooky look.
22. Stitch Nail art from Lilo and Stitch : Not going the spookey way, then a Stitch nail art might be just the Hawaiian break during the Halloween break.
23. The Lion King nail art : Pick the scene from lion king that you like the best and have it manicured on your nails. Such a direct Disney connection.
24. The Martian Toys from the Toy Story nail art : Want a feature for all your nails, the Martians from Toy Story are your perfect pick then.
25. Up nail art : Have the house from Up floating away thanks to all the hundred of balloons on top on your nails. Such Disney, much magic.
26. Alice nail art : Love Alice and her wonderland? Have it manicured to just look the part.
27. Belle nail art from Beauty and the Beast : Beautiful roses on glass painted windows on the background are the perfect Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
28. Disney Princesses nail art : Why settle for any one of the princesses, when you could be all. Draw all of them on your nails to be the perfect Disney princess.
29. Genie nail art : If you are not the princess type, yet love Disney, opt for the genie nail art from Alladin.
Going all Black and White with your nail art :
30. Cat nails nail art : Neatly manicured nails with sleek feline twists on the tip of the nails. It’s almost like a black cat purring on your nails.
31. Mummy nail arts : Mummies are never any less spooky. Try the mummy nail arts for the spooky effect.
32. Cobweb nail art : Go all cob webbed on your nails for this fascinating Halloween nail art.
33. Half moon cobweb nail are : Making cob webs chic with half moon designs and metallic backgrounds.
34. Skeleton nail art : There is nothing spookier than a skeleton hanging from the door to greet the neighbours and there is nothing spookier than hands with skeleton on their nails giving out candy.
35. Spider webs nail art : Huge spiders and chunky spider webs are the way to go this Halloween.
36. Spooky Eyeballs nail art : A pair of spooky eyeballs on each nail, lost in a black background is all it takes to spook people.
37. French nails with Black cat nail art : Get you French nails and get a black cat coiling on its tips.
38. Black French tip nail art : If you want a nail art that is subtle and acceptable on regular days, yet has the spooky edge, then a clack French Tip is the best option.
39. Bone nail art: Black nails with white bones on them. Spooky enough?
40. Boo Nail art : Just write a big Boo across your nails with a ghost detailing.
These are the best 40 nail art choices that you can pick from this Halloween to look your spooky and creative best.